Well, I had to think of another Christmas theme since it’s a week until the “big day” and I don’t know how I’m going to get things done!!! Anyway, I figured I’d do my top ten favorite Christmas Movies. I remember growing up watching Christmas Movies throughout December on TV. It’s just another nostalgic thing for me. (Again, I’m BIG on nostalgia!)
- A Charlie Brown Christmas– I remember watching this movie usually at school and who doesn’t love the Peanuts???
- Elf– I freeking LOVE this movie! I’m not a big fan of
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas– I love both versions but I’m choosing the 2000 Edition with Jim Carey. I’d love to live in that world!!!
- Miracle on 34th Street– Again, love both versions, and I’m sure the original is more popular and more well beloved, but I am choosing the remake of this as well. It’s a classic story.
- Home Alone– Another classic. EVERYONE has seen this movie!
- Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer– These next two I remember watching on TV every year. I love the way the animation looks. This movie brings me back to my childhood.
- Frosty the Snowman– As I said above, the two just went together to me growing up. I don’t have either on DVD, but I plan on getting them.
- A Christmas Story– Okay WHO doesn’t have his on TV all day long on Christmas Day? And who doesn’t know at least a few of the lines from the movie??? “You’ll shoot your eye out!” “Fragile! Must be French!”
- Babes in Toyland– I haven’t watched this in a long time, but I wanted to live in Toyland and be Annette Funicello! That reminds me, I should add this to my queue…
- White Christmas– This was one of my dad’s favorite movies, and I grew to enjoy it as well. I love the old time movies like this.
Okay that’s my top ten Christmas Movies list! What are some of your favorites?