So FMM is something that Kenlie of All the Weigh does each Monday. Basically, you copy and paste each week’s questions to your blog and answer them in your own post, then link that post into the comments on her blog post. Get it? Well, I thought this would be a fun thing to do this week so you can get to know a little more about me.
FMM: Getting To Know You
1) What is one of your favorite ways to spend a Saturday? I love to out with friends and family (more often family since my social life is nil at this moment) to places like
2) List your top three favorite TV shows. Once Upon a Time, Big Bang Theory, and Grimm, this was a hard list because there are a lot of shows I like…
3) Would you rather be in pictures or take them? I’d rather take them. I love taking nature photography, especially floral, but I don’t mind being in them (even though I look horrible) because if I ever have children, I want them to know I actually existed at some point in time!
4) Why do you blog? I started blogging to help motivate myself to lose weight, I’ve always had a private blog to bitch and moan about my crappy life, but this is the first time I had something I wanted to share with people.
5) Share five websites that you visit regularly… Facebook, Pinterest (I’m still new so I haven’t actually pinned anything yet…), Damnyouautocorrect.com (and some of their other websites, but I’m counting it as one), WeightWatchers.com, and wordpress.com.
6) If you could have lunch with one person from your Twitter list who would it be? My best friend, Jeannie, only because she one of the only people on my Twitter list. (I still don’t really get Twitter…)
7) List a few of your favorite snacks. Cheese and crackers, popcorn, fruit…
8 ) Do you have a pet? If so, what kind? No, but I’m saving up to get a cat, hopefully soon!
9) Which three material possessions would you struggle to live without? iPod, cell phone, lap top
10) What’s your favorite drink? Honest to God, water. If I had to choose something other than water, Iced Tea, more specifically, Tea Java.
11) Do you enjoy cooking? I LOVE to cook.
12) Do you have children? No, but I want to.
13) What are your favorite hobbies? Obsessing over Disneyland, Cooking, reading, writing, crafts, crocheting/knitting, listening to music, and watching movies.
14) Would you consider yourself to be shy or outgoing? I grew up painfully shy, then turned out to be fairly outgoing. I think it’s more of a self confidence thing with me.
15) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change? To be more of a go getter. To not be afraid to do more than just join a club but actually attend a meeting so I can, you know, make friends and be social.
16) Who is your favorite actor/actress? I think Meryl Streep is my favorite. She’s absolutely amazing in everything she does.
17) What’s the coolest thing you’ve done this week? Moved some stuff around in my apartment… Yep…
18) Do you live near your family or far from them? I live in the same state as the vast majority of my family and most of them are in Northern California like me. I could get more detailed but I won’t bug you with that.
19) List three of your talents. Cooking, any crafty thing (usually), and making people laugh.
20) What is your greatest attribute? I’m really friendly… I thing this is hard for someone to answer about themselves.