Hi guys… I’m here… I spent all of last week (well, most of last week) in bed sick. Yay for me! I’m still sick but I had to get back to work… Such is life..
Before I got sick, I was in the Bay Area visiting my mom and Nick. My aunt came up from Fresno to go to Britex Fabric Store in Union Square and have a quick visit with my uncle so we tagged along with her on Saturday. Keep in mind that The 49ers were playing their Division Championship against the Saints IN SF so we took a detour to avoid that area of the city since everybody and their mother was going to be on the road to get there!
We had a nice time walking around the city for a bit, then headed over to my uncle’s home to watch at bit of the game. We left just before half time to get my aunt back to her car so she could head back home before it got too dark.
Then I half watched the rest of the game at home with my mom and Nick, and by half watch I mean I kept leaving the room because it was getting too stressful to watch! It was a great game though and we won!!! Too bad we didn’t win yesterday’s game which I watched at home with my 49ers blanket…
So since I don’t have much else to report, I thought I’d do another of All The Weigh’s Friend Making Monday Posts. If you have a blog and want to participate, remember to leave a link under her comments page for this week’s FMM! (I linked to that particular post if you want to leave your link!)
FMM: Short Answers
- Mac or PC? I’m a total Mac fan!
- Do you paint your own nails? I do on occasion. I must say I don’t take very great care of my nails!
- Beach or mountains? Both! That’s why we love Lake Tahoe!
- What’s the title of the book you’re currently reading? The Renegade Hunter… It’s a romance novel… I’m in between more intellectual books at the moment!
- Do you dance? No, but I used to love my dance classes. I took dance in High School as my PE class.
- CNN or Fox News? ANYTHING but Fox News!!! I actually don’t really listen to politics because it gets me too worked up. If I do watch some sort of political show, it’s usually John Stewart or sometimes Stephen Colbert.
- Do you ride a bicycle? I have a bicycle, but since the weather is crappy, I haven’t been. It’s also stored at my aunt’s house since I have no room for it here…
- Do you get a yearly flu shot? I do, but I haven’t gotten one this year. I need to make an appointment for a regular checkup anyway so I’m going to check and see if it’s not too late…
- Best movie you’ve seen in 2012? In theaters, I’ve only seen We Bought a Zoo and The Iron Lady. Between the two I liked We Bought a Zoo better because it’s more my style, but I LOVE Meryl Streep! She’s an amazing actress.
- Do you prefer to workout at home or at the gym? In a gym, more specifically Curves. And, at lunch on breaks.
- Last airport you were in? Sac International Airport, I go there on occasion to pick up friends/relatives but the last time I was there as a customer was coming home from France.
- Married or single? Single…
- iPhone or Android? I don’t have one because I’m poor.
- Do you prefer to be in pictures or taking pictures? I think this was aleady done, but I prefer taking, although I don’t mind being in them to prove I was actually alive at one point in time. Even though I hate my pictures!
- Favorite brand of sneakers? I guess Adidas.
- Do you like snow? I don’t know, I’ve never been in it…
- Do you have/want to have kids? I want!
- Summer or Winter? I prefer Fall.
- Do you know how to swim? I know how to “doggy paddle”
- Do you prefer to shop in store or online? In the store, but on occasion I get things online. It’s cheaper most of the time!
Okay that’s it from me for tonight! Time for Being Human!