- Are you proactive, or do you procrastinate? I’m a big procrastinator, but I am working on being more proactive. I can’t think about it, I just have to do it.
- Do you eat breakfast everyday?If so, what’s a typical meal like? Yes, it’s usually eggs and toast or something to go with the eggs. I always have to have eggs. Weekends I tend to go more towards cereal or something else since I get up later, but I try to have eggs every day.
- How much time do you spend watching TV on an average day? … Way too much…
- Do you talk on the phone, or do you prefer e-mail and/or text messages? I usually text message or email, but it depends on the person too.
- Do you exercise in the morning, afternoon or evening? Evening after work, and if I walk during work, it’s in the morning.
- Do you take time for yourself regularly?If so, how do you spend that time? I don’t really know what that means when people say that. I guess all the time since I am alone, but I guess the way I think makes that question confusing to me… (I hope this isn’t making me sound like a dumbass…)
- How often do you make your bed? … Not very often… That’s one habit I really want to start though. It’s not like it takes a long time! I’m just not a morning person!
- Do you plan meals? If so, how far in advance? I try to plan them once a week so I can stay on track with Weight Watchers.
- Do you wake up at the same time everyday? During the week, yes, on the weekends no.
- How often do you brush your teeth? Once a day. I want to work up that too.
Well, as you can see, I don’t have the greatest habits! Oh well, that’s something to add to my list of things to achieve before I turn 30. Not much to mention for a recap. Typical car crap going on, but other than that, not a whole hell of a lot, so I’ll end it on that note!
Goal this week: Start up better habits!