- How often do you read for pleasure? It’s rare I don’t have a book I’m reading.
- Are you currently reading a book? If so, which one? Yep, I’m reading Mockingjay. The third book from the Hunger Game trilogy.
- Do you subscribe to any magazines and/or newspapers? If so, which ones? No, but I get weekly emails from Cottage Living. I mostly read blogs and books. On occasion I’ll glance at Yahoo for their lax view of what news is.
- Do you prefer reading traditional books or using an e-reader? I have an e-reader because I have no space for books. Plus, I like the idea of having my library in the palm of my hands.
- How often do you go to the bookstore? Not very often, but I do enjoy going and just walking around.
- Do you read at the gym? No. You can’t exactly read while at Curves… It’s circuit training and your hands and mind are otherwise occupied.
- Have you ever been a member of a book club? I do, and I’m really enjoying it.
- Do you wear glasses when you read? Only if my contacts are out and I’m wearing my actual glasses.
- Has anyone read the Hunger Games? If so, would you recommend it? As mentioned above, I am currently reading them, and I’m really enjoying them. I can’t wait until the movie comes out.
- What is your favorite thing about reading? Relaxing, and escaping into a different world, just to escape mine for a while.
I think I blew another week… I know it’s bad!!!!! I need to get serious about this, I don’t want to feel like crap anymore! Just because I have a ton of stuff going on doesn’t mean I should be messing it all up. The food IS NOT WORTH IT!!! I’m 28 for goodness sake! It’s time to grow up!
Ok, I’m done venting. I have to get cleaning up and putting my laundry away. My friend from work may be coming over on Wednesday and I want to make a big dent in it so I’m not rushing around tomorrow.
This week will be better!!!!!!!!!