Here is a list of facts about me: (I thought this would be more interesting than the mini biography I started…)
- I’m 1/2 Italian, 1/4 French, and 1/4 Irish
- I have 1 brother who’s 5 1/2 years younger than me
- I grew up in the San Francisco Bay Area
- I live in Sacramento now, and have been here since September 2006
- I am pretty spiritual. I am Catholic, and always will be
- At the same time, I am fairly liberal, and have the same values my parents have for the most part
- I went to Catholic school from Preschool through Fifth Grade, then public school after that
- I used to be incredibly shy and painfully insecure
- I only realized that I wasn’t once I started working at my first job up here in Sacramento at Curves
- My dad passed away from Acute Leukemia on December 30th, 2009 at 64 years old
- I realized only after my dad passed away how much I really am like him
- I would give anything to have spent more time with him, but I do know he’s watching over me
- I believe everything happens for a reason. EVERYTHING. Even if I don’t know the reason why
- I live with my iPod almost litterally glued to my hip, I’m that obsessed with music
- Color- Purple (really I like all colors, but that’s my favorite)
- Movie- Return to Me (I must have seen this movie at least 100 times. LOVE this movie!)
- Disney Character- Tinker Belle
- Sound- Baby giggles!
- Smell- Lavender
- Holiday- Christmas, then St. Patrick’s Day in a close second
- Season- Fall, and Summer
- I love to cook, and I’m pretty good at it considering that I’ve been working on it since I was 15.
- I love to laugh, and truly find humor in just about everything.
- I am a Disneyland Fanatic. I mean absolute Disney Dork! Ask anyone that knows me! 🙂
- My favorite movie genre is comedy. As mentioned above, I love to laugh!
- I like to crochet and knit. I am currently working on a big blanket with a new crochet pattern I have never tried.
- I like taking photographs of interesting things. I would like to become a better photographer with my point and shoot camera.
- I don’t like mean people, or fake people for that matter…
- I don’t like when I get road rage, which unfortunately, someone always pisses me off when I’m on the road, even just driving to and from work on my 5 mile commute…
- I hate intense, depressing, and just plain down movies. And ending can make or break a movie for me too. It, in turn, makes me depressed.
- I hate raw tomatoes (except in salsa), and I mean HATE.
- I hate the smell of beets, so I’m sure I wouldn’t like to eat them either!
Places I’ve Been
- San Francisco (duh, I grew up there!)
- Napa and Sonoma Valley (many many times, and we have family history there)
- Lake Tahoe
- San Diego
- France- Lourdes 1 week and La Rochelle 1 week
- Walt Disney World
- Nassau and Castaway Cay, Bahamas
Places I Want to Go To
- Ireland (I don’t care where, I just want to go!)
- Italy (All over Italy)
- The UK
- Paris (Didn’t get to see it!)
- New England
- Washington D.C.
- Washington State (may happen soon!)
- Disneyland Paris
- Antarctica (I know weird, but I saw that you can take a cruise there, and that would be so cool, literally! and it’s roughly $10,000 a person I believe so that may never happen!)